Webinar- From Play to Practice: Connecting Teachers Play with Children’s Learning
The goal of this unique and enjoyable play training is to promote and strengthen play-based learning as part of Developmentally Appropriate Practices within Early Childhood Programs that serve children Birth-age 8 and their families. Special attention is given to the creative use of open-ended materials in the teaching and learning process.
Participants will learn how to:
1. Develop and strengthen strong relationships with families using intentional play-based professional teaching practices with open-ended materials.
2. Identify, examine and analyze purposeful use of open-ended materials as a professional development tool or catalyst for building strong bonds within the family and between the family and early childhood programs.
3. Develop and evaluate strategies for establishing supportive relationships with local businesses to serve families and early childhood programs.
4. Strengthen teacher’s creativity and vision of self as play advocate
5. Deepen understanding of the teacher’s role in the learning process.
4/19/2018 2:00 PM - 4/19/2018 3:30 PM