Download: College Contact Sheet for Your Child (


There are many types of campus staff your child with learning and attention issues may need to contact. Whether he/she has questions about college support services or is handling a roommate issue, he/she will need to know who to contact, and how.

Have him/her fill out this printable contact list so he/she will have quick access to that information.


ADD/ADHD After High School Emotional Disabilities High School Learning Disability Mild/Moderate Disabilities Other Health Impairment Postsecondary Education Transition