November 2018 is Family Engagement in Education Month
The Governor of Virginia, Ralph S. Northam, the Virginia Board of Education and the Virginia Department of Education recognize November 2018 as Family Engagement In Education Month in the Commonwealth and encourage local school officials to develop plans and policies to enhance parental engagement in their children’s schools, lives, and in the education community.
The attachments listed below include:
- The Governor's Certificate of Recognition (November 2018 as Family Involvment in Education Month)
- The Virginia Board of Education Resolution of Recognition (November 2018 as Family Engagement in Education Month)
- November 2018 Family Engagement Month: "Families and Schools - Perfect Partners for Success" Handout
- Resources that can support the National PTA Standards for Family-School Partnerships
- Family Engagement Bookmark