Parents Guide to Internet Safety: Keeping Your Child Safe Online
As of 2015, 92% of teens reported going online at least once per day. Of that 92%, there were 24% of teens who said they are online constantly. On average children ages 8 to 18 are spending 44.5 hours per week in front of screens.
- Why Is Internet Safety Important?
- What Is Cyberbullying?
- How Do I Know if My Child Is at Risk, or a Victim of Cyberbullying?
- How Can I Protect My Child's Online Reputation?
- How Can I Protect My Child From Identity Theft?
- Are Online Games Dangerous?
- How Can I Protect My Child if They Play Online Games?
- How Can I Reduce My Child's Screen Time?
- Where Can I Learn More?