Data Collection Management For Speech Language Pathologists In Public Schools--Part 1
Description: For speech language pathologists, data collection is essential in documenting treatment effectiveness, making treatment decisions, and providing feedback to parents, teachers, and students. Given our workloads, time constraints often make managing data collection for articulation, language, fluency, and assessments a challenge. These webshops will provide ideas and techniques for collecting and managing useful data for SLPs in the public schools. Free data collection forms will be provided. Part 1 will help you plan for the who, where, and when of data collection in your daily sessions.
- Roadmap for Data Collection Management
- Definitions of Terms
- The Challenge of Data Collection
- Who Can Collect Your Data?
- Avoid The Pitfall
- Who Collects Your Data?
- Where Can You Collect Data?
- Where Have You Collected Data
- When Can You Collect Data?
- Online/Real Time Samples or Taped Samples--The Pros and Cons
- Recording Your Data