Supporting Survivors of Abuse with Disabilities (Five Training Modules)
These training modules were created by the I-CAN! Accessibility Project. The I-CAN! Accessibility Project is a collaboration between the Virginia Commonwealth University School of Social Work and the Partnership for People with Disabilities.
- Module 1: Understanding Disability
- Module 2: Person Centered Thinking and Disability Etiquette
- Module 3: Disabilities and Abuse
- Module 4: Brain Injury and Abuse
- Module 5: Safety Planning and Accommodations