Free Professional Webinar: The High Leverage Practices for Students with Disabilities - An Introduction and Integration with Evidence-Based Practices (VJCLDL)
This webinar on The High Leverage Practices for Students with Disabilities - An Introduction and Integration with Evidence-Based Practices will feature Dr. Michael Kennedy.
The 60-minute presentation will be followed by a 15-minute question and answer session.
A Certificate of Attendance will beavailable upon conclusion of the webinar.
The mission of Virginia Joint Coalition of Learning Disabilities and Literacy (VJCLDL) is to provide free professional development targeting a greater understanding of learning disabilities and literacy as identified by K-12 general and special educators, pre-service teachers, higher education faculty, and parents.
Member organizations include:
- Decoding Dyslexia Virginia
- Arlington NAACP Education Committee
- Prince William NAACP Education Committee
- Fairfax NAACP Education Committee
- Virginia Branch of the International Dyslexia Association
- Virginal Council for Learning Disabilities
5/13/2021 3:00 PM - 5/13/2021 4:15 PM