Medallion 4.0: Virginia's Medicaid Managed Care (Website available in Spanish)
Virginia's Medicaid Managed Care is a state program that helps people who have Medicaid get the health care services they need. This website will help you learn about this program and manage your health care. You can:
- Find information about health plans, called Managed Care Organizations (MCOs)
- Learn when you can enroll in a health plan
- Compare health plans for your city or county
- Enroll in a health plan online or by phone
- Learn about Primary Care Providers (PCPs)
- Find a provider that meets your needs
- Get answers to Frequently Asked Questions
- Find contact information for the Managed Care HelpLine and MCOs
Hours of operation: Monday – Friday, 8:30 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
Questions? Contact the Managed Care Helpline. They can speak to you in the following languages: Amharic, Arabic, Bassa (KRU), Bengali, Chinese, German, Farsi, Filipino, French, Hindi, Ibo, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Urdu, Vietnamese, Yoruba.