New Resources for Teaching Virginia's Workplace Readiness Skills (WRS) (Virginia Department of Education, VDOE) (July 2017)
To help teachers with those Workplace Readiness Skills with which students most often struggle, we are providing instructional modules for use in the classroom. Modules are now available for
- Positive Work Ethic
- Diversity Awareness
- Creativity and Resourcefulness
- Reading and Writing Skills
- Critical-thinking and Problem-solving Skills
- Life-long Learning Skills
- Job-specific Mathematics Skills
- Telecommunication Skills.
Look for more modules later this year.