Parents: Supporting Learning During the COVID-19 Pandemic (IRIS Module)
This resource offers tips to support your child’s learning at home during the COVID-19 pandemic.
“As a parent, what is my role, and what can I do to best support my child’s education?”
- Page 1: What Is My Role?
- Page 2: How Do I Get My Child Ready To Learn?
- Page 3: How Do I Find Out What My Child Should Be Learning?
- Page 4: How Can I Support My Child in Reading?
- Page 5: How Can I Support My Child in Math?
- Page 6: How Can I Support My Child Socially and Emotionally?
- Page 7: What If My Child Has a Disability?
- Page 8: References & Helpful Resources