Webinar on Chronic Absenteeism (Virginia Department of Education, VDOE) (Date changed to Oct. 11th)
To conclude Attendance Awareness Month, the Virginia Department of Education (VDOE) will offer a webinar for school leadership to address the importance of attendance to student success and discuss Chronic Absenteeism as a measure in the Virginia Standards of Accreditation. The webinar will be offered on September 27, 2019, from 9a.m. - 10 a.m.
The following topics will be covered:
- What is Chronic Absenteeism?
- Why does Chronic Absenteeism Matter?
- How are the performance level indicators for Chronic Absenteeism measured in the Virginia Standards of Accreditation?
- An Analysis of Virginia Data for Chronic Absenteeism.
- VDOE Resources for Addressing and Eliminating Chronic Absenteeism through Data-Driven Practice.
10/11/2019 9:00 AM - 10/11/2019 10:00 AM