Parents & Caregivers: Learn to Be A Determined Family Together! (Region 4) (Fairfax Co. SEPTA, Formed Families Forward and CHADD of Northern Virginia & DC)
This will be held at 2 different locations on 2 different dates.
- Learn about VDOE’s I’m Determined Project and their annual I’m Determined Youth and Parent Summit.
- Learn how to incorporate effective self-determination skills into everyday
life at home and in school.
- Learn how Fairfax County is implementing the I’m Determined Project in its schools
Self-Determination is a best practice in education. It puts students at the center of their own lives and prepares them with critical life skills.
- Date: March 19, 2019- sponsored by SEPTA and CHADD- Key Middle School, Springfield
- Time: 7:00-8:30 PM
- Location: Key Middle School, 6402 Franconia Road Springfield, VA 22150
- Contact: Cathy Greulich, SEPTA, Events@FairfaxCountySEPTA.org Or Pat Hudak, CHADD, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snow Date: March 26th
- Date: April 3, 2019 sponsored by SEPTA and Formed Families Forward
- Time: 6:30-8:00 PM
- Location: Herndon Senior Center, 873 Grace St., Herndon, VA 20170
Contact: Cathy Greulich, SEPTA, Events@FairfaxCountySEPTA.org Or Whitney Emerson, Formed Families Forward, email@example.com or visit www.FormedFamiliesForward.org
3/19/2019 7:00 PM - 3/19/2019 8:30 PM,
4/3/2019 6:30 PM - 4/3/2019 8:00 PM