Intro to Virginia Quality: VA's Quality Rating & Improvement System
This is a free training, part of a series titled "Focus on Quaity: Your Road Map to Success" provided by Smart Beginnngs Greater Prince William.
Upon completions, participants should be able to:
- Describe Virginia Quality (VSQI and QRIS)
- Describe how Virginia Quality relates to childcare business operations and business management
- Understand how Virginia Quality is used to assess programs for levels 1-5
- Understand how to participate in the Virginia Quality
- Understand the benefits of participating in Virginia Quality
Participants will receive a Certificate for Training Hours.
Virginia Quality is the state’s voluntary Quality Rating and Improvement System. Virginia Quality focuses on continuous quality improvement, recognizes early learning programs’ commitment to excellence and supports programs with tools and services to achieve top quality.
Funding for this project has been provided by the Federal Child Care and Development Fund, Virginia Department of Social Services, and Division of Child Care and Early Childhood Development.
2/4/2017 8:30 AM - 2/4/2017 12:00 PM
Battleview Technology center 1500 Battleview Parkway Room 223 Manassas, VA 20109