Teacher Tools to Support the Success of Children with Hearing Loss- Materials Just for Members!
Ready-made handouts and checklists are just some of the types of materials will be posted to the Teacher Tools membership site for access only by members. Materials will be added throughout the school year. ALL of the materials available on the Supporting Success for Children with Hearing Loss website are now available on Teacher Tools too, plus materials that are ONLY for members.
Materials are provided within these categories:
- Describing the Impact of Hearing Loss
- Early Childhood: Infants, Toddlers, Preschoolers
- Hearing Loss Identification
- Hearing Loss Specific Information on Types
- Language and Speech Development
- Social Needs & Self-Concept
- Speech Perception