Virtual Summit on Deeper Learning
You may have heard a lot about deeper learning and innovation. Opportunities and resources abound, but if you’re like most teachers, you don’t have extra time to wade through a mountain of Web sites and links from Twitter and Facebook.
Lucky you! We’ve created a virtual summit packed with everything you need to know about deeper learning–all enjoyed for FREE from the comfort of your own home.
During the virtual summit, you’ll hear from world-renowned experts and award-winning classroom teachers on a range of topics including:
- the big picture of deeper learning–what it is and how it impacts student learning
- the importance of leadership
- design thinking
- increasing student creativity
- how to chart your own course for what deeper learning looks like in your classroom.
Register with your name and email.
- Each day during the summit, you’ll receive a new video in your inbox.
- That’s it!
From March 20th -24th we will be sending out one session in the morning and a short recap with practical takeaways and questions to think about in the evening. We will be Tweeting out and discussing each session daily. We encourage you to join in with the discussion at #CILDSUMMIT17 and a special hashtag for each individual session.
3/20/2017 - 3/24/2017