Creating Connections to Shining Stars- Registration Now Open!
Creating Connections to Shining Stars is a collaborative effort between Virginia's Part C, Early Intervention and Part B, Preschool Special Education programs. The conference will focus on promoting and supporting the implementation of evidence-based practices in inclusive settings for infants, toddlers, and young children, both with and without disabilities.
A dedicated website is now available for you to book your hotel rooms online. Through this website you can book, modify, or cancel your hotel reservations and receive updated information about the event.
As of 4/102019, The Hotel Roanoke is fully booked, but here are a few other options of nearby hotels to choose from:
- Hampton Inn & Suites Roanoke Downtown
27 Church Ave SE, Roanoke, VA 24011 * (540) 400-6000
- Holiday Inn Express Roanoke - Civic Center
815 Gainsboro Rd NW, Roanoke, VA 24016 * (540) 982-0100
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson
7860 Plantation Rd, Roanoke, VA 24019-1610 * (540) 366-5678
- SpringHill Suites Roanoke
301 Reserve Ave SW, Roanoke, VA 24016-4920 * (540) 400-6226
- Hyatt Place Roanoke
5040 Valley View Blvd NW, Roanoke, VA 24012-2038 * (540) 366-4700
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Early Childhood Special Educators
- Early Intervention Providers
- Administrators / Supervisors
- Early Childhood Educators
- Related Service Providers
- Parents and Family Members
7/17/2019 - 7/19/2019
Hotel Roanoke 110 Shenandoah Ave. Roanoke, VA 24016