Virginia Early Literacy Summit
The 2020 Virginia Early Literacy Summit is a half-day virtual summit for educators and superintendents to dive into the science behind early literacy, learn from fellow practitioners about best practices, and reflect on changes required of division leaders to implement high quality early literacy programs.
The summit is free, but space is limited and registration is required online in advance.
The 2020 Virginia Early Literacy Summit is presented by the following partners:
- Curry School of Education and Human Development, University of Virginia
- Office of the Virginia Secretary of Education
- The University of Virginia K-12 Advisory Council
- Virginia Association of School Superintendents (VASS)
- Virginia Association of Supervision and Curriculum Development (VASCD)
- Virginia Department of Education (VDOE)
10/20/2020 9:00 AM - 10/20/2020 12:00 PM