Youth Scholarships Available for 2018 Annual Conference on Independent Living: Mobilize- Resistance Through Action (National Council on Independent Living)
Youth Scholarships are now available for the 2018 NCIL Annual Conference on Independent Living. Applications are due by April 30, 2018.
2018 Annual Conference Workshops
- Advocacy & Organizing Track: Workshops related to systems advocacy, individual advocacy, and organizing.
- Mobilizing New Leaders Track: Workshops related to building new leadership by including and prioritizing the perspectives of youth, people of color, people who are LGBTQ, and other advocates under-represented in the IL Movement.
- Core Services Track: Workshops addressing innovation and best practices in the core services of Centers for Independent Living, especially the new core services of youth transition, transition from institutions to the community, and avoiding institutions.
- SILC Track: Workshops covering best practices and innovation in operations and programs of Statewide Independent Living Councils.
- General Track: Workshops for staff, consumers, and other advocates in the Independent Living Movement that do not fit the other four categories.
7/23/2018 - 7/26/2018